[OT] Sad news, help me mourn...

Orryn Emrys

Explorer
To the Chairman

I have long been a Lurker...but today I find my voice. I remember well the posts from last years tragedy.

To the Chairman.
May his legacy thrive and remain strong.
May you find strength in the words of so many here today.

ogre

First Post
Please accept my heartfelt condelances on your loss and best of life for you and your son.
Though I never conversed with him, I was moved by your post.

On our last gaming session, we broke out our finest wiskey and each did a shot to 'Peter'. I announced him as a true gamer who always did a shot for those who weren't fortunate to be gaming at the moment. My group greatly respected that. Though none of us knew him... we all felt like we knew a part of him after that.
Thank you for sharing and God bless.

Ogre

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I hope that nobody thinks that this in any way mocks or belittles the tragedy that has befallen the Chairman and his family, but last night we started a new campaign. My character is named Sarthas Kaga in the Chairman's honor.

He's one of the good guys.

Nikchick

Explorer
Teflon Billy said:
I can' think of another way to say it: I didn't kow him at ll in real life, but what he brought to these boards was signifigant. As Colonel Hardisson said: these boards are the worse for the loss of him.

Teflon Billy's post pretty well sums up my feelings as well. I'm so sorry to hear this news, and only hours after hearing that the game industry lost yet another good guy on the miniatures side as well (my friend Chris Bledoe lost his battle with cancer).

I'm very very sorry over the losses the gaming community has suffered recently, and I'm especially sorry for the people who were so much closer to those we've lost. They won't be forgotten.

Nicole

King_Stannis

Explorer
Rel said:
I hope that nobody thinks that this in any way mocks or belittles the tragedy that has befallen the Chairman and his family, but last night we started a new campaign. My character is named Sarthas Kaga in the Chairman's honor.

He's one of the good guys.

that is a cool tribute.

Corinth

First Post
Madam Kaga, I am saddened by your loss and I extend my condolences on behalf of myself and my crew. Those amongst us who are so inclined shall pray for you and your son.

Remove ads