• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] School's Out

HalfElfSorcerer

First Post
I have 17 days of school left, but...
-1 day: Band trip to theme park
-1 day: Eighth grade trip to theme park
-1 day: Eighth grade promotion
-1 day: Optional last day of school for eighth graders
-1 day: two 1/2 days of testing
-2 days: Assorted not-doing-anything
...so really only 10 days of actual work!

Woo-hoo!

Broken Fang

First Post
Like Eric I work in a school (I teach computers and technology) and we finished up last Friday! Looks like I'll be getting in my wifes hair for the next twelve weeks!!! :D

School's been out for me since last Thursday. I'm now a Senior in High School...one more year...then move out of the country, go through the hell of catching up to thier better standards, and then learn more...to be an Art Professor. :cool:

EDIT: Wow...I need to learn to speel. :)

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
Well whoop-de-do for all of you. Hmph. School won't finish for a month here. Until then I'm stuck with mountains of work that would put everest to shame. Paysheets, the new timetables, emergency data preperation, Newsletters...Help me. I want more money for this job.

Angcuru

First Post
High School Graduation is June 23rd for me....*sigh*:(.

And then it's on to working full time(8/5) until I start college in september...but luckily I'm not paying a dime for college!:D

333 Dave

First Post
You all suck. I'm stuck in here for two and a half more weeks. Then I have a week of finals. And right now I'm supposed to be typing my Junior Essay.

BTW, Alice Cooper rules.

Uzumaki

First Post
Spring session ends on the 20th of June, summer session starts up again three weeks later....

Only two more years of this.

After Prom last friday, there's really not much left. Prom weekend was nice and long since it was Memorial Day here in the states. So here the play-by-play of life at BHS this week:

*Monday: No school, Memorial Day.

*Tuesday: Senior Class Trip to Six Flags Great America--just because i didn't go on the trip (too much money for not being there for very long = not worth it) doesn't mean school had any point. I went anyway, because I had a vocal audition for a cabaret night this Friday. With the exception of one period (my german 2 class of mostly sophomores) I spent the day in classrooms filled with 3-5 people

*Wednesday: Senior Ditch Day--need I say more... :)

*Thursday: Regular Day. It's the last real day of school all year, I plan on coming and getting one last bit of review for finals taken care of.

*Friday: 1st Hour Final Exam (AP Calculus for me) followed by the Senior Picnic

*Monday: More Finals

*Tuesday: The final Finals... lol

*Wednesday: BS half-day that seniors are tricked into coming to since it's "graduation practice" and you get your ceremony tickets

After that... it's all over... Five more school days :D :D :D :D :D :D

pogre

Legend
Just enetered my grades for the Semester. Students are always surprised that instructors look forward to Summer just as much as they do. Time to relax and recharge!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads