• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Should Meepo loose his Iconic status?

Dragongirl

First Post
Oh boy, don't start the whole thing about kobolds having cold blood because dragons do arguement. Then the PFRWBR will get involved.

PFRWBR - People for the Recognition of Warm Blooded Reptiles.

Sejs

First Post
Nope.

He's an official NPC, and large number of 3e gamers recognise him by name. To my knowledge, he's the only kobold that has that exposure.

Let Meepo keep his iconic status.

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Dragongirl said:
Oh boy, don't start the whole thing about kobolds having cold blood because dragons do arguement. Then the PFRWBR will get involved.

PFRWBR - People for the Recognition of Warm Blooded Reptiles.

Wait, if dragons had cold blood then white dragons would have frozen to death by now, seeing as they live where it's icy and cold.

Bagpuss

Legend
Nope it would set a pressadent (sp?) then I'd have to post in all topics about familiars, and to be honest I'm too lazy for that.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Bagpuss said:
Nope it would set a pressadent (sp?) then I'd have to post in all topics about familiars, and to be honest I'm too lazy for that.

Hear, hear! (or is that here, here?) Laziness is a great excuse, and one that needs to be used more often around here.

However, Nightfall will definately earn a pimp-slapping if he fails to respond to a Scarred Lands thread :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads