• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Stupid stupid life

Henry

Autoexreginated
I cannot really add anything to the words of experience and wisdom I see on this thread, but Andrea, you've got one more thinking about you and cheering for you.

A life is never without promise unless its owner decides that it is.

Henry

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Zhure, my man (or lady), you've cheered me up.

And I wasn't even depressed.

[whisper]
BTW, I said DON'T let her know that we're not afraid to use them. You realise, of course, that I'm going to have to report you to the Grand Poobah.

Ah well, it was for a good cause. I'll ignore this one indiscretion.
[/whisper]

Last edited:

Darklone

well

Wish you good luck and hugs from Germany, Andrea. Hang on. Things will get better.

Zhure: nice kitten (I hate kitties, love dogs)

Zhure

First Post
levi.gif

My dog. Not as cute as the kitten.

Andrea Mayfair

First Post
GOODBYE

I woke up today in a funny mood.On one hand,the first thing I wanted to do was crying.On the other I felt so emotionally exhausted that I didn´t care about it any more.

I´m thinking about everything that has happened and I feel like if I was right in the middle of a whirlwind of ....of........
Pain/joy/sadness/loss/excitement/apathy/nerves....

Well,it must be life going around.

My sig. says: I could never again be an angel. Innocence,once lost,can never be regained. I saw it somewhere and now it fits me perfectly well.

That´s what I call ironic.

(kittens brought a smile to my face,though)

I still don´t know exactly why I´m posting my thoughts here...well I do know.

THANKS EVERYBODY

I love you.

I´ll be out of town,perhaps out of country for a time,so I just wanted to say goodbye and thank you all.

Hasta pronto!

Andrea

drothgery

First Post
Eh. About the only thing that sucks in my life right now is the same that seems to suck every Valentine's day -- the lack of a girlfriend.

But I'm more than six months into a great new job, live in a beautiful part of San Diego, have a regular D&D game for the first time since I was an undergrad, and otherwise life is really good.

Now last year, I was still unemployed after losing my job around Thanksgiving. And that kind of sucked.

Stormprince

First Post
Good bye, and good luck, Andrea! I sincerely hope that you find considerable enjoyment in your vacation :) (And the kittens made me smile, too :))

*chuckles* I don't even want to discuss the last three years of my life, but suffice to say, even though the greatest majority of it has royally sucked (and NOT in a good way), I finally gathered my courage to make an attempt at doing something I always dreamed of doing, and lo and behold, I'm actually accomplishing something! :) I've got steady freelancing opportunities with two different companies, my first article accepted by Dragon Magazine (woo!), and the potential to add two more companies to my steady freelancing efforts! :)

So, like I said earlier... sometimes, very good things can come out of the bleakest of times... I don't think I would have ever gotten off my arse and tried writing seriously if I hadn't of been at the end of my rope and didn't see anywhere else to go.

Christopher

Remove ads