• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Sup all.

RakeRon

First Post
Sup all, I'm both new here and a member of the unholy Triad that is Blackshirt's gaming buddies! >=] Thought I auta make myself known instead of lurking about.

blackshirt5

First Post
What's up man! Good to see you on. Hey, can you kick in money tomorrow for food at the game? I'm suggesting a Sicilian pie, because it'll help us stretch the money more, and Oakwood is godly for Sicilian. We can even get it half-sausage if ya want.

aurin777

First Post
Hey, and greetings! It always takes lurkers some time to post, but eventually they do. Make yourself at home. I know I already did. Oh, by the way, just acknowledge now you're never going to be the same. Once you go EN, you never go back!

hunter2112

First Post
Greetings and salutations. Not too many posts under my belt yet either but I've been lurking around here for a while. Always stop by before my weekly game (and any other opportunity of course but game night is tradition now).

Renaissance Man

First Post
Welcome, from one long-term lurker to another. Don't listen to all this rubbish about your life never being the same 'though. I've been posting intermitently for months now, and I stil feel conspicously invisible.

Or perhaps I just need a hug... :(

Remove ads