• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Tell me 5 things about yourself!

CoopersPale

First Post
1. I read this board at work, but I rarely post. I am basically your traditional lurker.
2. I am a software engineer which I quite like.
3. My gaming group consists solely of friends I made about 12 years ago when I started high school (odd huh?)
4. I am writing a story hour that I will one-day post here....
5. I am shopping for engagement rings today (it will be a surprise.....)

Samnell

Explorer
Adult male

1-I'm 22.
2-I'm happily atheistic.
3-I have exactly one published gaming credit, for which I was paid FIVE DOLLARS.
4-I own far more books than I have shelves for, or have read. I continue to buy more.
5-I've spent two years on and off trying to get myself to buy a PS2, but keep losing the will to do so for various mostly trivial reasons.

GILGAMESH

First Post
triconst_e0.gif

• 5. I hate snow!!!!
  • 4. My daughter will be turning 1yr in3 weeks.
  • 3. I cried the first time I saw the movie "Silent Running". (sci-fi movie with Bruce Dern)
  • 2. I've never wrecked any of my motorcycles. (life long biker)
  • 1. I know I have more dice than all of you put together! (trust me on this!)
I'm a long time minis gamer (40k,etc) living on the shores of Lake ERIE. Blessed with 2 beautiful daughters (12yrs and soon to be 1yrs), cursed with a room full of gamesworkshop minis and more dice than god! I've owned more motorcycles than cars ( my last bike was a boared out 1200 shovel that just loved running the highways.) I love sci-fi movies and fantacy gaming, and I hate all of this snow!!!

DonAdam

Explorer
21 yo Male

1) I'm a double major in Catholic theology and Economics
2) I'm still dating my first girlfriend, we just had our 3rd year anniversary in December
3) I've been a lurker on the boards since a couple months before 3E was released, back when they were Eric's
4) While I passed up a chance to spend a semester studying in Rome I might go this summer on a briefer version of the same program to avoid having to take an actual intro level art history class (ugh).
5) Related to 1 and 4, I'm glad I didn't go to Rome because that semester I took a class in which I read F.A. Hayek's The Fatal Conceit, which changed me from a moderate liberal into a moderate libertarian, especially after following it up the next semester with Jennifer Morse's Love and Economics

Last edited:

aurin777

First Post
20 year old adult male
I don't know why I'm posting here, but I feel obligated:

5. I game, but I loath myself for it. Even though I claim to be a casual gamer, I'd game every week if I could.
4. I, since the age of sixteen, have been a compulsive drinker, and still would have a jack and coke with breakfast if it wasn't so expensive (I'm trying to make it through college.)
3. I am very smart and am condesending to those who are less so.
2. Ever since I found ENWorld, I compulsively read it, checking on at least ten times per day to see if anything new and interesting has been posted.
1. A girl was at my apartment and found a stack of 3E books in my room and I told the neighbor they belonged to my roommate.

~~Brandon

Chauzu

First Post
1) I am a clown.
2) I am a midget.
3) I am cooler than all of you.
4) I flip out and beat people up.
5) I am watching you right now. Look out!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads