• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT) The Dave is Dreamy Thread!

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
Djeta had the same amount of letters as Daveo. I just thought I'd point that out...

The first guy I had a huge crush on in high school was named Dave. Therefore Daves are cool. Although, he wouldn't go out with me and it turned out he liked my best friends sister....actually he wasn't cool at all...he was kind of a ...bah.

But Dave_o is pretty cool.

yeah.

Voobaha

First Post
Hmmm...

How about David Berkowitz, the dreamy (?) Son of Sam Killer. He's famous. I hear he's still single too.

There's David Lynch. He makes very (pathologically) dream-like movies. Very dreamy. Or mildly psychotic.

David Cronenberg is another dreamy film director of films like "The Fly", "Videodrome" and "Crash". Kinda psychotic too.

David Fincher directed Fight Club, The Game and all those Madonna Vogue videos. All definitely psychotic episodes.

David Schwimmer is just...David Schwimmer. Watching him do his "Ross" schtick for more than 10 minutes makes me spontaneously have psychotic episodes.

DaveStebbins

First Post
I don't have anything funny, ironic or zen to add, but I thought I should stop bye the thread and say hi. :)

Besides, my being here makes dave_o look that much better!

-Dave
"Be who you are and say what you feel 'cause people who mind don't matter and people who matter don't mind." --Theodor Suess Geisel (1904-1991), writer

Wombat

First Post
This reminds me of the theme song of my old SCA chapter:

"We all live in the Land of Many Daves
"The Land of Many Daves
"The Land of Many Daves"

Whee! :D

Hennet

First Post
Woof!

dave_o said:
It was sort of becoming a problem in Djeta's thread, so let's hear all about how dreamy I (and all Daves) am! :D

Even the other illustrious Daves right here on ENWorld.

http://www.enworld.org/modules.php?...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Hmm, nice pic--hot, in a very hairy anarchist sort of way. Kind of Bardish, no? (by that I mean horny and willing to sleep with virtually anything after 3 beers--or is that specifically a Devis trait?)

Also
http://www.enworld.org/modules.php?...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php
(front row, far right) Woof, that's a man, baby!

Hmm, all this talk has given me an upwelling of sorcerous power--ciao, boys. (Dink, we'll talk (or something) later. Call me if you're in Verbonc this weekend).

Last edited:

Amrynn Moonshadow

First Post
sorry to cause a sort of dave-love-trainwreck . . . my girls' old b/f was named dave, and he was quite the dud. not a stud. he even wrote to the city newspaper in trying to get her back.

a sad day for people named dave everywhere . . .

what about dave mustaine? or, uh, david robinson (the admiral) . . .

to the credit of daves one of my good buds from highschool was named dave, so in my book daves are a'ok, but not for the wife unit. (anything that reminds her of him causes her to wretch, etc)

so i guess i'd have to intruduce you to her as 'wicked cool punk rocker D' or some such moniker.

Remove ads