• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] The Return of the Liberation

Information

First Post
Recently, I deemed it appropriate to restore the Liberation...an organization designed so as to free us from the machinations of...no, not Morrus...but our own addiction to D&D.

Previously, the Liberation was a thrust at Morrus because of a perceived oppressiveness to his regime. Now, it has become widely recognized by former Liberators that this was only a symptom of the problem. The root of the problem...the source of this evil...is our adherence to D&D!

Consequently, the Liberation will operate "from within", seeking to overthrow D&D, WOTC, and ENWorld by pretending to enjoy the game, the EN World site, and pretending to appreciate WOTC and everything they have done...all the while knowing good and well our image is a smokescreen for much more dastardly desires.

With the recent closing of the Conversion Library, the time is ripe!

Please...don't hesitate. The time is now. If you wish to become a Liberator, please post the position you want.

The time is NOW!

Information

First Post
Zhure said:
If you choose the missionary position does that make you a monk?

You get alot of benefits. Full medical and dental. Three one-week, fully paid vacations. And a one-time all expenses paid trip to Disneyworld.

As for your clerical status...no. If you become a missionary, you have to get "Liberator" tatooed on your forehead, but there is no spiritual conotations to the job.

Information

First Post
Cthulhu said:

*snatches Information up and devours him*

Heh...I guess YOU should have been watching it.

*Whips out his Barrow Manilow collection and proceeds to slash Cthulu to pieces with his multiple "Barrow Manilow Greatest Hits (I-III)" albums*

Now join the Liberation!

Remove ads