• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] To those of us living in Germany...

The Cardinal

First Post
To those of us living in Germany...

...a few questions:

- where in Germany do you live?
- what's your nationality?
- how old are you?
- do you play any RPGs other than D&D3e?

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Re: To those of us living in Germany...

The Cardinal said:
...a few questions:

Erlangen, a city of 100,000 people in northern Bavaria (about 30 km north of Nuremberg).

German.

- how old are you?

Currently, we are playing GURPS. We will likely play Shadowrun again some day. We have also played WHFRP and Palladium Fantasy in the past.

Roderick

First Post
Worms, a city on the Rhine with about 80.000 inhabitants, some 30km north of Mannheim.

German

I used to play a lot of Warhammer FRPG, Midgard, Fading Suns, Call of Cthulhu, and Vampire, but currently I`m dming four D&D campaigns, so I haven`t much time to play myself. Fortunately I was able to convince an old friend to start a Delta Green campaign.

Bitburg Germany, not far from luxembourg and the belgian border. Near Trier, say 30 minutes or so.

Have played many games but recently only D&D

27 years old

Thullgrim

nsruf

First Post
Re: To those of us living in Germany...

Kaiserslautern, southwestern Germany, federal state of Rheinland-Pfalz

German

- how old are you?

I tried many, but currently I am only playing in a GURPS Traveller group, apart from the D&D/d20 stuff

Any particular reason you are asking this?

Hard8Staff

First Post
I don't live in Germany, but I will be this time next week (at least for 5 days). Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you fine folks at Essen Spiel!

Dave Kenzer

PS Maybe you could tell me if the German translation of Kalamar is any good!

The Cardinal

First Post
Re: Re: To those of us living in Germany...

nsruf said:
- Any particular reason you are asking this?

well, sheer curiousity - and the fact that I'm currently recruiting new players...

BTW my own answers:

- Haan, a small town in NRW, right between Düsseldorf, Solingen, and Wuppertal

- German

- I GM for tons of genres and settings, but I use D&D/D20 in just one of my campaigns: in 80% of all cases GURPS is my system of choice (I sometimes also use BESM). I'm currently *playing* in a D&D3e Mystara campaign, and I'm familiar with most other systems (Blue Planet, Castle Falkenstein, Amber, Harn, Aria, Nexus, Shadowrun, Fading Suns, Jorune, Noir, Hero, AFMBE, Conspiracy X, etc. etc.)

Last edited:

spinjammer

Explorer
I live in Amberg, that's in Bavaria, about
60 kilometers east of Nuremberg.

I am a 28 year old German.

Apart from dm'ing two D&D campaigns I play RuneQuest right now. I used to play or DM Gurps, Shadowrun, Ars Magica, Traveller, Midgard, Star Wars (WEG), Rolemaster, Mers, Cyberpunk, Harnmaster and a simple homebrew system.

Spinjammer

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads