Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these guys

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Kaul

First Post
Who would you like to see win the Undisputed WWF Championship Title at "Backlash". Or if you are unhappy with Vince's choice for the Title Shot being Hulk Hogan, tell who you would like it to be.

There is to be no "Bashing" of peoples' choices or preferances to their favorite wrestler

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
I'm going to go and tidy up the other threads, locking the original, and deleting the "...". Have fun with the poll!

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
My magic 8-ball says Triple H will win over Hogan due to some outside factor. Flair will be put in charge of the next pay-per-view. Flair will say the only fair thing to do is make a HHH-Hogan-'Taker triple threat.

Another (less likely) scenario is that the next pay-per-view will see another 5 or 6 way Hell-in-a-Cell like we saw with Austin, HHH, Angle, Rock, 'Taker, and Rikishi(?) a while back when Angle was champion.

Master Kaul

First Post
Macho Man Randy Savage comes out of retirement to do it.

Macho isn't in retirment, he's wrestling in Britan in the WWA(World Wrestling All-Stars), under the gimmick of The Space Cowboy Randy Savage, along with Big Poppa Pump, Bret Hart(the commissioner) and Jeff Jarret( the champ) they had a PPV recently, it was alright but a bit hokey with names like "Shark-Boy" I'm sad to say,

maddman75

First Post
Not only are OT polls banned, but reopening a thread after a moderator closed it is against the rules and rather rude. This one is going to have a rather short life expectancy. Discuss OT stuff, that's fine, but the polls are out.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ah, I knew there was a reason this looked weird. Yeah, a few months ago we agreed that while the occaisonaly OT post was ok, that we wouldn't be doing OT polls. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads