[OT] Where's Crothian?

Jeph

Explorer
Is it just me, or has Crothian vanished from the boards in the past week? Is he just posting from a different timezone now, and I don't catch him? Did his boss see him posting at work, and revoke some privelages or something? Is his internet down? Did Cthulhu eat him? was he kidnapped by a dark cult? Sacrificed to Odin?

The world may never know . . .

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
His post count went over maxInt, and so it wrapped around into negative numbers...he's got to post another 65,000 times or so before they start showing up again. :)

Crothian

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
I was wondering this too, since he promised to review Path of the Sword and Path of Magic! :)

Path of Swords I'm working on at the moment and will be posting later today. And it's really cool to have you you want a review from little old me. :D

Mark said:
Maybe his post count ate him...

That was just freaking funny.

Originally posted by BigFreekinGoblinoid
So where were you ? Vacation? I can't believe YOU haven't found this thread yet. I guess because you usually post so much you rarely go past page one...

No, I do look past page one, just today is OSU Football, so I'm not paying as much attention to the older threads. As to why no posting for a week, internet access was lost and not fixed till yesterday.

Jeph

Explorer
Well, found out from another thread that his internet had been down, and he was buissy. I guess his keyboard hasn't taken retributive action yet. Now that it has had some time away from constant pummaling, he'd better watch out: I'll bet you a dollar to a donkey that the keys have some "plans" for him.

This is just one more reason why America needs to put more money into the military. Without a good military and constant surveilance of all citizens at all times, computer parts may begin to form an uprising. So remember, vote Jeph for Supreme Ruler of All.

Jeph

Explorer
:rolleyes: Seems he managed to reply a few seconds before me. I guess my post is now irrelavent. Please feel free to restate that in future posts.

Remove ads