• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Who can you sing like?

Apok

First Post
Maynard James Keenan when he isn't pushing his voice to it's upper ranges. I'm no tenor, but my voice quality seems to match his pretty damn well. I also pronounce my vowels better than he does, but that's 6 or so years of choral training working there.

Last edited:

Taloras

First Post
Bagpuss said:
I have a voice suited to instrumentals.

So, you sound like me?

Seriously, im not sure what my voice sounds like. i need to leave myself a message on my answering service to find out :p. Noones ever commented on it, other than its a little deep.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hmmm....

I've been told my voice sounds like the voices they use for the disney movies with the exception of Snow White. I supposedly sound like Sleeping Beauty-Cinderella-Mulan..etc or something like that when I sing.

:p

Outergod

First Post
Voice

Sounds like Geoff Tate from Queensryche with a little of Tom Malicoat from Lethal throw in for the higher registers.

Singin's fun!

Outergod

JPL

Adventurer
I spent 7-8 years playing sax and singing in a R&B band.

Ever hear Paul Young? "Everytime You Go Away"?

That's what I sound like.

And I can do a sort of Michael McDonald/Curtis Stigers blue-eyed soul thing, too.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
In my stand up act (back in the day) I used to do a lot of impressions and voices (actors, politicians, cartoon characters, etc.) I can sing like a lot of them but of course, none of them are noted for their ability to sing. ;) On the other hand, my own voice is versitile but not in the least professional, so I can carry a tune but wouldn't dream of calling myself a singer. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads