• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Who has the coolest sig?

Chun-tzu

First Post
Someone here uses a sig that caught my eye a couple weeks ago. It's a quote from my favorite episode of Dragon Ball Z.

Majin Buu is terrorizing the planet. Vegeta is the Earth's best hope, but he can tell that there's a good chance he's not going to make it out of this one.

Before he goes, he tells his son Trunks that he loves him... very out of character for Vegeta, seeing as he's a cold, arrogant SOB. Then he knocks out Trunks and Goten, because they're just kids and he doesn't want them entering the battle (as he knows they would if he didn't). He asks Piccolo, "Will I see Kakerot (Goku) in the afterlife?"

Piccolo replies, "I won't lie to you. Goku went to heaven because he spent his life serving good. There will be no such reward for you." To which Vegeta replies, "So be it" and hurls himself into final battle.

Way cool.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Wandering Monster has the coolest sig, IMO. The only way it could be better would be if it included a dice roller... :D

Frostmarrow

First Post
Mine is probably the best presentation-of-the-main-character/first-sentence-in-the-book ever devised (by August Strindberg). Still, it's not very cool. :confused:

Remove ads