• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Other online pen and paper players

mrhayworth

First Post
I am looking for some other people to start an online table top game. I don't have much experience since I have not played in a long time but I really want to get back into it. I would be available wed, fri, sat, or sun from 4pm to 8pm pacific time. So if you are looking for an additional player or someone to help start up a new online player I am willing to do what I can. So please send me a message. Thanks

Zaran

Adventurer
mrhayworth said:
I am looking for some other people to start an online table top game. I don't have much experience since I have not played in a long time but I really want to get back into it. I would be available wed, fri, sat, or sun from 4pm to 8pm pacific time. So if you are looking for an additional player or someone to help start up a new online player I am willing to do what I can. So please send me a message. Thanks

Are you offering to gm a game? I can play on Sundays and could help you set up the online tools. I just don't want to gm another game.

ERIN6

First Post
i'm a freshman, i can play on Saturdays.I'm glad that u send me message.
smile.jpg

Last edited:

davidthegnome

First Post
What kind of game are you looking for? DnD? Rifts? WoD?

I am looking to start a 4th edition game using Klooge.

I also would like to run a game using AD&D 2nd with some house rules. That one will be a little further out because I have to get the house rules ironed out.

I would be up to being a player in any other system.

EmAp

First Post
Those days are good for me, wouldn't mind it being narrowed down to one but just so I'm flexible any day is fine. I'm looking for D&D. PM is good, I check it at least once a day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads