• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Other pieces of potential Eratta...

Jontu Kontar

First Post
(I case you wondering....

Currently, I can't register for an account because of an error in the UBB software but I am going to e-mail CS on that issue.)

Some errors that I have noted in D20 Modern.

Thrown Explosives PG. 148

In the description says that if you threw an grenade over a distance of 2 range increments and miss it will land within 11-30 feet of the target. The at the bottom of the page contradicts this by saying it would fall 6-10 feet from the target.

Feline Moreau's PG. 250

It says in the descriptive paragraph that "all" feline moreau's get claws that deal damage. However, under the claws description it specifically says that only "Overt" moreaus get claws.

Last edited:

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
Re: Could someone cross post this on WotC's Site...

Rather than cross-post, I'll just answer your question here. In general, posting questions on the WotC boards is a much more reliable way of getting an official answer, but I try to keep an eye on the boards too and will answer questions when I can.

Jontu Kontar said:

Thrown Explosives PG. 148

In the description says that if you threw an grenade over a distance of 2 range increments and miss it will land within 11-30 feet of the target. The at the bottom of the page contradicts this by saying it would fall 6-10 feet from the target.

The little parentheticals on the Thrown Explosives diagrams are mislabeled.

On the left-hand one, under "Deviation," it should say "(Hit)" (not "(1 ft. to 5 ft.)")

On the center one, it should say "(Miss 2 to 3 Range Increments)".

The right-hand one should say "(Miss 4 to 5 Range Increments)".

Feline Moreau's PG. 250

It says in the descriptive paragraph that "all" feline moreau's get claws that deal damage. However, under the claws description it specifically says that only "Overt" moreaus get claws.

The "all" is incorrect. Only overt feline moreaus have claws.

Hope that helps!

Jontu Kontar

First Post
Another question...

Thanks, for the reply. I kind of figured that those would be the responses but I also figured that you would need them for the inevitable errata file.

Looking at the method of determining challenge ratings prompted another question.

Is the method of determining EL's correct?

Goblin: CR = 1/4

High (Standard): 4 Gobs = CR 5
High (Favorable): 4 Gobs = CR 6
High (Unfavorab): 4 Gobs = CR 3

Low (Standard): 4 Gobs = CR 2
Low (Favorable): 4 Gobs = CR 3
Low (Unfavorab): 4 Gobs = CR 1

None (Standard): 4 Gobs = CR 1
None (Favorable): 4 Gobs = CR 1
None (Unfavorab): 4 Gobs = CR 0

It just seems to me that the resulting CR is quite a bit to high for the comparatively weak creature.

Remove ads