• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Other Ranger Fighting Styles

Panask

First Post
Can anybody point me to a collection or repository of alternative fighting-style chains for rangers? (That is, besides the archery style and the two-handed fighting style.) Somehow I feel sure there's a lot out there, both from WotC and elsewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Panask
Servitar to Baldur

rowport

First Post
Primitive Screwhead said:
Wildscape.

I forget who published it at the moment.. and its at home :)
Wildscape is written by Mike Mearls, and published by FFG (not FFE). If you are lucky, you might still be able to get it for $5; I am not sure if their clearance sale is still in effect. It is a great book. It has about 8 - 10 different Ranger styles, all reasonably balanced. I highly recommend it. :D

Edheldur

First Post
rowport said:
Wildscape is written by Mike Mearls, and published by FFG (not FFE). If you are lucky, you might still be able to get it for $5; I am not sure if their clearance sale is still in effect. It is a great book. It has about 8 - 10 different Ranger styles, all reasonably balanced. I highly recommend it. :D
Actually, you can get it on PDF on Drivethrurpg for 5 bucks. It is, IMHO, a great resource for all things related to wilderness, and well worth it's cost.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads