• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Our world through the eyes of a D&D inhabitant

Raven Crowking

First Post
This "Gygax" guy was clearly just a riff off of "Xagyg". If they're going to include our world as a "game within a game" they shouldn't be so bloody obvious!

RC

Raven Crowking

First Post
Oh, yeah.......Can someone tell me when the next edition is coming out?

I hear that in this edition, they lock you away if you hear the DM answer any of your questions........?

RC

DeusExMachina

First Post
What do you mean I can't take my weapons into a bar? How the hell am I going to protect myself when the dwarves get obnoxiously drunk and start a barfight?

On the other hand their grappling system seems to work fairly well...

jasper

Rotten DM
Dude it looks underpriced when you first buy it, but then you realize it's actually a cursed item.

Your DM starts giving you mysterious OVERAGE CHARGES which cost a TON of extra gold... And then you randomly have to spend time talking to family NPCs and attacked by telemarketers.... The downsides totally make up for the cheap starting price.
that because you bought into the Singer Lare campaign. You can get the Land Line option but it can only be use in one location.

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Man, my DM freaking sucks. I rolled up a Historian, but none of the NPCs would give me quests even remotely related to that. Instead, I had to multi-class into Tech Support, and now I get all these crappy quests about installing mechanical scribes, casting remove paralysis on mice, and removing diseases from a bunch of big gray magic cubes! :rant:

I think I've got it all figured out, though: the BBEG is this artificer called Mikros Oft, and if I can just get all the NPCs to stop purchasing his magical trinkets, he'll have no more power over us.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads