• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ouroboros - 4e D&D Chat

NPGuest

First Post
Looking for more players and staff to come join us at Ouroboros: Where the Serpent Devours the World. You can find a small intro in my profile or click HERE!

The basic gist of the setting is similar to Council of Wyrms with a lot from both Draconomicon books added in for flavor and some re-flavoring here and there with deities and other settings.

The world so far consists of one large continent about the size of Australia that is the home base of sorts, with island chains covering most of the current known world, but we do plan to expand in the future as we play the game.

General Overview

Setting: 4e D&D home brew setting working strictly out of the WotC Character Builder and DDI, but it is not required to have a DDI account to play.

Chat Platform: AddOn Chat

Age Requirement: 17+

Ouroboros

Chat

Notes:
Now Beta, moving forward into full production. If you have any questions feel free to stop by the chat and ask away, just login with any username without a password. I do recommend you try to read the CMS as well as the wiki (settings information link on the header) as well before asking any questions though since the basics have been covered there.

Chat can be accessed via any character account you have with us, or you can access it with an OOC account as well, which is just logging in with a username with no password.

Looking forward to seeing more stop by and give us a shot. We've had a few exciting addies ran already and a decent character base started.

Come join us! All are welcome!

Last edited:

NPGuest

First Post
Just wanted to bump the thread to see if we can get more interested.

We are still trying hard to get a good online presence going for another 4e D&D chat and are looking forward to seeing some new faces, so come check us out. :)

lindsay

First Post
I would be intersted, although I've never played 4e. I'm fairly flexible with times and whatnot. My email's in my profile. Thanks

NPGuest

First Post
Help Wanted

So, doing pretty well, but could use a little help in the staff department.

Right now we could probably use one more Sheet Monkey (will only be doing RPXP requests, updating sheets, etc.) and could really use a Dungeon Master or two.

I would like to bring on someone that can run during the week, and then another DM that can run mostly on the weekends. Both need to be able to log onto the chat at least once or twice a day and try to help new players, etc. as well.

If you are interested, please contact me and we'll discuss it from there.

Thank you.

Dire Human

First Post
I'd be happy to join, if there's room, that is. I won't be able to read the setting/get my character together until late tonight, though, so consider this my "reserving my spot".

Last edited:

Palacer

First Post
I'm currently playing in a 4E campaign and have been looking to get into another online campaign group out there. Unfortunately I'm not a DM here, but if you need another player, I can help fill in any gaps needed to make things more interesting. Let me know.

NPGuest

First Post
Clarification.

Always looking for new players. It's an online chat, gaming community, so there aren't any restricted number of slots like there is in regular TT online games.

FYI just for clarification.

NPGuest

First Post
Need New Staff Members

Still looking for a few DMs and someone to do maps if they are up for it.

I would at least like to get the DM positions filled sometime within the next month or so, because right now it is just Leirra and myself running, as Ben has commitments elsewhere and is just writing for us.

I am not too picky on the availability of the DMs as long as you can run 2-4 times a month. It's been hard of late for Leirra and myself to do keep up with those numbers because of real life issues and the fact that we are both working to push the chat into version 2, and with it come several changes.

If you would like to help on the DM side of things, whether it is just a Guest DM who runs whenever they can, or a full-time DM that we would like to run 2-4 times a month, send me an FPM or catch me while I'm on the chat, I am as well very easy to get a hold of on IM as well.

NPGuest

First Post
Version 2!

We are now Beta and moving forward.

Switched over to version 2 of our new site which includes a kinder chatting environment and new front end, as well as a wiki for all static information.

Come check us out! :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads