D&D 5E Out of the Ashes: 3 to 60 Million Player's

Zardnaar

Legend
Sort of my go to guy about movies and Hollywood behind the scenes. Interview with John Newman. Star Wars holiday special with a D&D part.

2:40 mark roughly. 2:23 for D&D stuff.

5E apparently 3 to 60 million players.

Added bonus you get to mock the Star Wars holiday special.

Unlike most YouTubers he actually has contacts in Hollywood.

darjr

I crit!
I hope you don't mind, time stamped link.

Anyone have the book yet? I'm waiting to buy the special edition. But does the book say this?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Idk how to timestamp the link.

Here you go:
For this method, you have to go to the actual youtube page for the video. Embedded videos don't have this feature.

Go to the point of the video you want the viewer to see.
Pause the video.
Click share.
The popup dialog has a checkbox, so that when someone follows the link they playback will begin at that point (like the "Start at 3:26" in the image below).

1702657670327.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
3(!?!) million users at the end of 4E to 60 million users for 5E? That's insane!
Yeah, sounds about right though: 50 million was the number last time WotC shared about it.

15 years ago D&D was niche, but among people under 30 it is mainstream pop culture in the 20's.

Zardnaar

Legend
Here you go:
For this method, you have to go to the actual youtube page for the video. Embedded videos don't have this feature.

Go to the point of the video you want the viewer to see.
Pause the video.
Click share.
The popup dialog has a checkbox, so that when someone follows the link they playback will begin at that point (like the "Start at 3:26" in the image below).

View attachment 340016

Cheers. Don't really use social media so "share" is kinda new.

Remove ads