Out of the Frying Pan... (d20 Star Wars)

Dire Lemming

First Post
I'm a bit confused, if I remember correctly Naboo authorities found her mother somewhere and Kesler saved her from some sort of affliction/injury. Nuina then set out to find him. I think you said he remembered the mother from a picture she showed him. So was she working for Mon Mothma at the time they first met?

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
*DM's devious smile* That's what happens when I roll a 1 on your Int check to remember details.... Considering the amount of patients Kesler has seen and the fact that Nuina is good at what she does, (Bluff vs. Sense Motive), it was easy to fit in. Nuina had actually been working for Mon Mothma for quite some time, but not as a spy. That part was recent as of the takeover by Palpatine. The reason both Nuina and Mon Mothma chose Kesler though was because of his willingness to help anyone, no matter what the situation or where they stood as far as policies go. Nuina had seen Kesler on Naboo before, but they never met, as the circumstances were different. Destiny being what it is though, Nuina eventually would have explained everything to Kesler given enough time.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I would definitely have had some fun writing a response to that revelation with Kesler's habit of enraged ranting. Then again, maybe it's only Bol that makes him do that.

So the other dancers were just normal slaves then? Also, what was up with Lun Kura huh? About nothing he said made any sense.

maddmic

Explorer
Dire Lemming said:
I would definitely have had some fun writing a response to that revelation with Kesler's habit of enraged ranting. Then again, maybe it's only Bol that makes him do that.

Bothans are, well.......Bothans of course. I had wanted him to be a bit on the assuming side. That plus the fact that he knew his crap didn't stink so to speak. :) I wanted him arrogant like Solo, but a bit more over the top. I had some other personality quirks to work in over time that should've driven the good doctor slightly mad. :)

Remove ads