Overchoir/Hyperachii question

DamienWilacoth

First Post
In the same way as the Immortal's Handbook describes the traits of the first and second choirs of angels, were there supposed to be overchoir traits ascribed to the Hyperachii, or were they simply time lords that ascribed more to the good alignment than usual?

Howdy Damien! :)

DamienWilacoth said:
In the same way as the Immortal's Handbook describes the traits of the first and second choirs of angels, were there supposed to be overchoir traits ascribed to the Hyperachii, or were they simply time lords that ascribed more to the good alignment than usual?

Alignment becomes unfathomable beyond 'First One'. Time Lords operate in the best interests of the Supreme Being (ie. the DM).

I don't think Time Lords would be as uniform in their make-up as the Angels. They'd be more like individual NPCs.

DamienWilacoth

First Post

Alignment becomes unfathomable beyond 'First One'. Time Lords operate in the best interests of the Supreme Being (ie. the DM).

I don't think Time Lords would be as uniform in their make-up as the Angels. They'd be more like individual NPCs.

Ah. I'm just asking because I was trying to think of higher level angels/ other good-aligned creatures/abilities to fill out a few of the higher pantheons. One of the main ideas I was sort of toying around with was the idea of an angel of pure light, as a sort of anti-akalich, in terms of power.

DamienWilacoth said:
Ah. I'm just asking because I was trying to think of higher level angels/ other good-aligned creatures/abilities to fill out a few of the higher pantheons. One of the main ideas I was sort of toying around with was the idea of an angel of pure light, as a sort of anti-akalich, in terms of power.

Sounds cool. :cool:

I have done a lot of research into angels for my revised 4E Angelic Hierarchy. It has about four times as many angels as before (The Hierarchy is twice as wide and twice as high).

Off the top of my head there is an angel of light or somesuch, called an Angel of Miracles which is so bright you can only see its eyes. I think I have equated this with the Menmuneh ("Angel of Dreams").

Remove ads