• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Owen K.C. Stephens Joins Green Ronin as Pathfinder Developer!

Emerikol

Adventurer
Any thoughts to update the Book of the Righteous? I consider that the best d20 book during the 3e era.

I am happy about Freeport too.

Noting that I was just a freelance writer when TW d20 came out, Like many licensed properties, the Thieves World RPG was authorized for only a specific number of products. After those came out, it turned out not to make economic sense to license more of them.

Which is a shame, because I LOVED working with Lynn Abbey. The most active writer of source material I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. :)

darjr

I crit!
[video=youtube;q8ezykxuOQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ezykxuOQ0&feature=share[/video]

Owen K.C. Stevens talks about joining Green Ronin and super genius games.

Edit: to remove the winding down. I'd made a mistake, SGG is alive and well.

Last edited:

brvheart

Explorer
Noting that I was just a freelance writer when TW d20 came out, Like many licensed properties, the Thieves World RPG was authorized for only a specific number of products. After those came out, it turned out not to make economic sense to license more of them.

Which is a shame, because I LOVED working with Lynn Abbey. The most active writer of source material I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. :)

That is too bad because we bought all that came out and never got a chance to play it. Was hoping to have a few more adventures for it before starting it. Still looking to start a game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads