• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OXO Vs. Sidhe Li (The Demon Queen of Spiders Judging)

Magic Rub

First Post
...days have past since his first battle. Patiently OXO waits in the wilderness, his form jiggling in the breeze. He waits for a challenge to be issued, but none come. His furry Scottish counterpart tiered of the days of silence, climbs the nearest tree and screams...

Thas es a challenge from tha all mighty OXO...

I find your student to be nonexistent, your ancestral playground to be lewd, and your hand to be pathetic.

so ef ya thank ya can beat OXO brang et on ya....

The words of the raccoon are cut short by the sound of a crashing waterfall emanating from OXO. It's great gelatine mass is then flung against the tree in which the raccoon stands. The country side echo's with the sound of the wee Scott's screams & disjointed grovelling for forgiveness despite his gross impudence. Then all as quickly as the the turmoil started, it was over... Silence fell once more. Quietly OXO takes a defensive stance on the field of battle & awaits that which his former counterpart has summoned

Attachments

• yellowbelt-r1-oxo.jpg
    yellowbelt-r1-oxo.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
"How strange," says Sidhe Li, as he answers the call and observers his challenger, "A hunk of jello."

"I will fight you, strange one!"

I find your guard to be bland, your barn to be decayed, and your sash to be careless.

Sidhe Li
Green Belt 4 (13-6); (1 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf and the fanged Sword
Master of Emotions
Fist of Fury (x1), Chi Strike

Owner of a Staff (Staff Style)

Kalanyr

Explorer
An overwhelming wave of spiders crawls onto the field of battle and scrabble into a vaguely humanoid shape, a dark cloak appears over the figure.

" I am the Voice of the Spider Queen and I shall judge this match if there are no objections. And I must say that the departed rodent has quiet a tongue, Insults to OXO. He may set match type and length.
The Demon Queen of Spiders has decreed this match to take place at the dungeon south-east of Shangtung Mountain on the dawn of the fang.
Oh Yuck, I hate Dawn. "

Magic Rub

First Post
All present hear the sound of a thick, yet gentile, oscillating androgynous voice.

”Greetings Sidhe Li, & to you honoured judge. My apologies Sidhe Li for the insult, it was not my doing. However at the time the raccoon did speak for me, & I must honour his folly.”

From within OXO’s mass you see the lifeless form of his former counter part.

”Judge I request a two flag standard. Sidhe Li, should I see a new dawn, I hope that it will bring with it much knowledge. You are an experienced fighter, & I am humbled by your presence. Teach me well.”

With that OXO takes up his fighting stance…

The scorpion devours the orchard; guards against the edge of the storm!

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li, having never fought a giant cube of gello before is hard pressed to know how to begin. He opts for a quick invasive strike.

The chain invades the prairie; protects against the chi of the reptile!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The Judge watches impassively as the giant Ooze half engulfs its opponent.

A single spider jumps out of the judges sleeve and goes and sits on Oxo's side of the field

1 Flag OXO, 1 Flag Neutral

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li throws a dirty punch, putting all his energy behind it.

Chi Strike!
The east wind sucker punches the prairie; dodges the motion of the horn!

Magic Rub

First Post
OXO defends against as best as it can against it's seasoned opponents next attack. OXO then attempts to deliver it's pseudopod with all the force & fury of a winter storm.

The blizzard nails the cavern; avoids the throw of the iron!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The spider near Oxo obviously likes sucker punches because it runs back and is absorbed into the judge.

2 Spiders Neutral

Wicht

Hero
Going all out, Sidhe Li decides to simply overwhelm the gelatinous mass. His eyes grow red as he channels his fury and with a burst of speed he unleashes what he hopes is a devestating attack. He charges in with the speed of the east wind and then, bringing his hands together, creates a wave of thunderous sound.

The east wind demolishes the fountain as it stands close to the Cho-ma Market Square; parries the speed of the isle!
Fist of Fury!
The thunder strikes upon the paradise; parts the cut of the grass!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads