• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

P1 - King of the Trollhaunt Warrens (Spoilers)

Infiniti2000

First Post
Thanks, [MENTION=54846]Rechan[/MENTION]. Yeah, I have DDI so I have access to Dungeon. I pulled the first adventure and because I'm definitely going through P1 first, I'd have plenty of time to run these. However, I already bought RotG, so I'm kind of motivated to run it instead. :)

JohnnyO

First Post
As for question 1, I assumed that trade was a valid reason to traverse the Moonstair. If you look at the city itself, it sits on a large river system as well as the Moonstair, making it a fairly important trade route.

There are all sorts of plants/goods/items that could potentially be traded with the fey on the far side of the portal, and I got the impression that trade was a critical use of the portal.

varden

First Post
"
I've also been having fun giving some trolls padded, unwieldy alchemical suits that reduce their Reflex defense and speed, but give them Resist 15 fire.
"
Cool idea! Mine are covered in mud. They get a saving throw each time they are hit by flaming damage.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads