• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

P3 Assault on Nightwyrm Fortress not till March?

Hawke

Explorer
I didn't realize there would be such a big gap, has anybody seen any comments on why that might be? I figured if there was a gap it'd be between Paragon and Epic... this puts

H1: May
H2: July
H3: August
FR1: September
P1: October
P2: December
P3: March
E1: May
E2: June
Seekers of the Ashen Crown: July
E3: October

Kind of interesting, I thought.

thundershot

Adventurer
My group only plays once a week, and we're just about to hit level 5... We started with "Scourge of the Rat-Men" and went to "Shadowfell Keep".. We're just getting to the end of it.

I think they're churning them out at a really good pace as it is... :D But I'm not complaining. They're fun to read.

Hawke

Explorer
Hawke: You missed one. There's a boxed super-adventure called "Revenge of the Giants" scheduled for August. :)

Good call! I had forgotten about this one.

Makes the P3 gap more visible then. I think the overall pace was good, I was looking to see if anybody had heard of any particular reasons for a gap or just happened to go that way. With PHB2 in March, maybe they're anticipating combined sales or include some Primal features or something.

Remove ads