PA, Allentown/Bethlehem: D&D group looking for more players

jthilo

First Post
Mordane76 said:
Which Bethlehem? There are two in PA - one in Clearfield Cty

That's a new one to me! The city of "Bethlehem, PA", according to the Post Office and search/map engines I've checked, is the one in Lehigh and Northampton counties. Sorry to get your hopes up; State College is probably a bit far to drive. Or did you mean the other State College, PA? ;)

Cinerarium

First Post
I live up in East Stroudsburg (about an hour north of Bethlehem) and can send your info on to a bunch of 3.5 Greyhawk players in Easton/Bethlehem if you're interested. I'm currently on the road for work most of the time so the weekends I'm focused on my family, or otherwise I'd be interested (I think I meet the profile of gamer you're looking for based on your website).

Good luck finding players!

Gideon

First Post
I'd also be interested but can't commit right this second.

I am just out of college and looking to find work up in Bethlehem because of family commitments.

jthilo

First Post
Cinerarium said:
I live up in East Stroudsburg (about an hour north of Bethlehem) and can send your info on to a bunch of 3.5 Greyhawk players in Easton/Bethlehem if you're interested.

Please do.

Cinerarium said:
I'm currently on the road for work most of the time so the weekends I'm focused on my family, or otherwise I'd be interested (I think I meet the profile of gamer you're looking for based on your website).

If only your family were focused on D&D!

Cinerarium said:
Good luck finding players!

Thanks!

jthilo

First Post
Gideon said:
I'd also be interested but can't commit right this second.

I am just out of college and looking to find work up in Bethlehem because of family commitments.

We're not in a rush. The new campaign will not begin until mid-September at the soonest, so we have time to meet with prospective players.

Mordane76

First Post
jthilo said:
That's a new one to me! The city of "Bethlehem, PA", according to the Post Office and search/map engines I've checked, is the one in Lehigh and Northampton counties. Sorry to get your hopes up; State College is probably a bit far to drive. Or did you mean the other State College, PA? ;)

Sorry... I don't live around UPenn... and a 3 hour drive for a game is just too much... :D

jthilo

First Post
Mordane76 said:
Sorry... I don't live around UPenn...

Nor do I! (Penn is about 70 miles away.)

Mordane76 said:
and a 3 hour drive for a game is just too much... :D

The farthest I ever drove for a game on a regular basis was 55 miles, so you'll get no argument from me. Thanks for the bump. :)

chronicle17

First Post
I live in Bethlehem and have been looking for a game for a while. My schedule is pretty relaxed. I'm easy going, laid back, and just like to have fun at the table. I've been playing for about 3 years now, 3.0 and 3.5. I just started in the Living Greyhawk RPGA, but am very familiar with the setting.

I do like long sessions, and that's what your sessions sound like. I would also be able to host sessions at my place.

I've sent an email with more information.

Remove ads