• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pagan gamer mailing list!

Hygric

First Post
After reading about the Gaymer mailing list mentioned on the gay men and women who play dnd thread, I thought that I might look for a pagan gamer list.

Didn't find one, so I thought that I would create one. If you are interested in joining in, please go to http://www.topica.com/lists/pagangamers to subscribe.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Curmugeon Alert

My original response was a shrug and a "yeha... another mailing list".

But what the heck.

Pagan priest

First Post
Well, merry meet and and all that stuff. On the one hand, I like making more contacts in the pagan community, but on the other hand I feel the need to ask: Why? Are there issues that we could discuss there that could not be discussed here? What are the benefits?

Okay, I actually have a question that could be served by such a mailing list, but I hate trying to sort through all the semi-useful or mostly useless mail that such mailing lists always seem to generate.

How do you handle running a polytheistic character when your DM has a monotheistic mindset?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads