• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PagePlus SE Question

eyebeams

Explorer
Is it possible to import a long Word or .rtf file into PagePlus so that it appears in multiple pages? Right now I only seem to be able to dump the whole file in a single frame on a single page, then go through the tedious process of linking each frame manually so that the text will spread out into the new page.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

madelf

First Post
eyebeams said:
Is it possible to import a long Word or .rtf file into PagePlus so that it appears in multiple pages? Right now I only seem to be able to dump the whole file in a single frame on a single page, then go through the tedious process of linking each frame manually so that the text will spread out into the new page.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

When you import the file, there should be an option to auto-flow the contents. This will add the frames & pages necessary to display all the contents of the text file. However, as you work through your layout, you'll doubtlessly push the end of the text back into additional pages. Those I believe you'll have to add manually, drop in the frames, and link to the previous frames.

eyebeams

Explorer
madelf said:
When you import the file, there should be an option to auto-flow the contents. This will add the frames & pages necessary to display all the contents of the text file. However, as you work through your layout, you'll doubtlessly push the end of the text back into additional pages. Those I believe you'll have to add manually, drop in the frames, and link to the previous frames.

Thanks for your advice. I've tracked down the problem: PagePlus SE is crippleware.

Wolv0rine

First Post
eyebeams said:
Thanks for your advice. I've tracked down the problem: PagePlus SE is crippleware.
Whereas I could probably figure this one out if I really tried, it's just more fun to ask... Crippleware?! :)

madelf

First Post

Ask and I shall answer!

The 8-Ball says:

"Aye! A color sampling tool IS built in. You can sample from images and vector sections, and it works fairly well."

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 62

madelf

First Post
TheFool1972 said:
Ask and I shall answer!

The 8-Ball says:

"Aye! A color sampling tool IS built in. You can sample from images and vector sections, and it works fairly well."

Sweet!
I think I know what I'm getting for Christmas. :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads