Paid (Copper) Subscription Value Decrease!

Leif

Adventurer
Sadly, it wasn't compatible with a necessary board upgrade. I'm very sorry about that; unfortunately, I have no power over it. I have added tons of other features to the site, though, which I hope make up for it!

Well, it's ok. I mean, I'm still around, aren't I? But I never saw any explanation of any of this until I just now read your post. Seems like a 'heads-up' at the time might have been more polite, I mean surely there weren't that many of us affected, and a mass system email would have taken, what, a couple of minutes?

Yeah, I know, I should have been reading the meta- forum more, but bloody hell that's some dry reading if you don't know that it might pertain directly to you! And, to be fair, I was afraid that it wouldn't last long anyway. But My Goodness!! It was Great while it lasted! Let me just ask you this: Who exactly is it that I need to kill in order to be made a Mod? [PLEASE don't say Umbran!! He scares the hell out of me!]

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, it's ok. I mean, I'm still around, aren't I? But I never saw any explanation of any of this until I just now read your post. Seems like a 'heads-up' at the time might have been more polite, I mean surely there weren't that many of us affected, and a mass system email would have taken, what, a couple of minutes?

The conversation was definitely had at the time. I'm sorry to hear you missed it!

Leif

Adventurer
The conversation was definitely had at the time. I'm sorry to hear you missed it!

Well as the ubiquitous "they" say, "Them's the breaks," and "%$#@ happens."

If it had bothered me very much, you would think I might have mentioned it before now. I probably could have just asked [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] -- I bet he knows all about it. I think he has a hard-wired ENWorld connection in his medulla oblongata.

Notice that I haven't mentioned the "U" mod's name again. I figure talking about him is about as safe as singing "Happy Birthday" to Hastur!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well as the ubiquitous "they" say, "Them's the breaks," and "%$#@ happens."

If it had bothered me very much, you would think I might have mentioned it before now. I probably could have just asked [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] -- I bet he knows all about it. I think he has a hard-wired ENWorld connection in his medulla oblongata.

Notice that I haven't mentioned the "U" mod's name again. I figure talking about him is about as safe as singing "Happy Birthday" to Hastur!
or veccna.

Remove ads