• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PAID] Writers Needed

tensen

First Post
Other needs have tied the hands of some of our regular staff and freelancers.
Dark Quest Games is looking for new blood. At least new to us (or slightly used if you've done work with us in the past.) No need to spill the blood, or sell your soul. We are generally a good team to work with.

Please note our general submissions page.

http://www.darkquest.com/submissions.html

You can email us at writers@darkquest.com Use a subject heading of [DQG] Freelance work or
mailto:writers@darkquest.com?subject=DQG%20Freelance%20Submission

We are accepting writers for both print and .pdf products. Rates negotiable.

Cleomedes

First Post
Is it worth applying if you're not yet properly familiar with the D20 system? I'm pretty good at background writing and design, but at the moment I couldn't handle any rules related work (though I've ordered books which cover D20, D20 modern, and D20 future, so I should be able to remedy that deficiency soon).

tensen

First Post
Cleomedes said:
Is it worth applying if you're not yet properly familiar with the D20 system? I'm pretty good at background writing and design, but at the moment I couldn't handle any rules related work (though I've ordered books which cover D20, D20 modern, and D20 future, so I should be able to remedy that deficiency soon).

We do work with some writers that only handle descriptive materials at this time.
Generally preference is given to someone that is capable of handling all types of materials, but if you are creative and write some stunning work, then we are willing to work with you.

tensen

First Post
Napftor said:
I'll continue to slave away for you, my master. ;)

This from the person that came to us with a manuscript and has assisted in completing something like 4 other projects while his manuscript was being edited.
We like these kind of slaves :)

Cleomedes

First Post
tensen said:
We do work with some writers that only handle descriptive materials at this time.
Generally preference is given to someone that is capable of handling all types of materials, but if you are creative and write some stunning work, then we are willing to work with you.

Thanks for the info. I'll send in an application.

tensen

First Post
Enkhidu said:
Is this open call a general open call, or are you specifically looking for material to fit in Temporality?

It is a general query for writers for to fill out a large list of assignments I have at present.
Temporality is nearing its final stages of editing, I imagine much to Napftor's delight.

Remove ads