• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Painful sleep

rigur

First Post
Angcuru said:
It's because he's using an old-fashioned metal spring mattress, and needs the swedish sleep system, whatever that means. It's been drilled into my skull by bad tv.
Swedish sleep system??!!?? What have we done now?

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
LOL at the suggestion of Proteus Syndrome. Wickett, if you wake up tomorrow morning resembling the Elephant Man, that's why. ;)

Otherwise, sometimes I hurt when I wake up in the mornings after a long sleep like this. I dunno what it is, but I think it's normal. Probably because you're in one place for so long.

Jeremy757

First Post
I woke up one morning and my back was killing me. I thought I had just slept in the wrong position or something. But by afternoon I still ached, so I finally drug myself into my doctor and it turned out I had a kidney stone. It took six days to pass it, but with the modern miracle of hydrocodone it wasn't anything like the horror stories I was told about.

Darth Shoju

First Post
I've found that sleeping more than 8-9 hours makes me feel like crud all day long. I used to be able to do it when I was a teenager but now it just doesn't make me feel good. I've had similar days to what you are describing. I just chalk it up to getting older.

Remove ads