• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo Age of Worms - Need Help

In the Age of Worms adventure path series there are some references to a couple prior events:

1) The Fane of Scales (a temple that fell to earth as a comet)

2) Malgarius (a demon lord in the form of a fiendish tree that explodes and wrecks destruction upon the surrounding city)

Where can I find info on these events?

Vespucci

First Post
I recommend just making things up. It's an old-fashioned approach, somewhat out of favor in this hobby, but still valid.

edit: Sorry. Initial reply was a bit snarky. I still think you should make things up, but here's some pointers. For the Fane of Scales, you might find some inspiration from the old module S3 - Expedition to the Barrier Peaks. Malgarius sounds like a pretty trippy villain. Just the detail given could generate all sorts of adventure seeds.

Last edited:

bastrak

First Post
2 is definately from a previous Dungeon adventure and I'd suspect 1 is as well. I don't have the relevant issue number for 2 at hand but no doubt someone on the Paizo website will be able to steer you in the right direction.

R-Hero

Explorer
The Fane of Scales
"The Black Egg" in issue #106.

MALGARIUS: A demonic plant that once controlled a layer of the Abyss,
but which was defeated by the demon lord Lazbral'thull.
Dungeon #122: Root of Evil. Get it?? Root...evil...Oh, never mind.

Last edited:

Remove ads