• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paizo Blog: Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition Unboxing!

P

Paizo

The Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition pre-sale promotion has been extended! From now until Sunday, December 2nd at 11:59 PM Pacific Time, active Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscribers who order will receive a free PDF edition of this book when the print edition ships.

Read this article at the Paizo blog.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHwwIzLxyD0[/ame]​

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinak

First Post
They had this bad boy out at GenCon. It looks even sweeter in person.

I didn't realize the handouts slotted right into the pages, though. That is mind-blowingly cool.

Cheers!
Kinak

I would love to get this but, between the Rappan Athuk and Reaper Bones Kickstarters, I can't really justify spending that kind of money on any more RPG-related extravaganzas. :(
At most, I'll get the Anniversary Edition in the future.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Yeah, it's pretty, but for me it's not $199-worth pretty. (Especially having spent the money on the "regular" anniversary edition.)

I got a feel of this thing at PaizoCon 2012 (an awesome event that keeps getting better and better every year), and its extremely substantial - skullsplitter substantial.

I cant imagine using it in a game session, but it is something to show off to your Pathfinder playing friends.

Remove ads