• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo Blog spamming Paizo's forum (was: Reported Post by Empirate)

Empirate

First Post
Reported Post by Empirate

Empirate has reported a post.

Reason:
I'm not entirely sure if this kind of mass link posting is against forum rules, so make of that what you will, and I apologize if I am wasting your time, mods! But do we really need this many referrals to the Paizo Blog, which most people here will know is out there? There's a bunch of similar posts from the same poster, which I will now go on to report.
Post: pathfinder Heroes and Monsters has won the gold Ennie for Best Miniatures Product
Forum: Paizo Publishing
Assigned Moderators: Darkness, Rel, Umbran, Eridanis, Hypersmurf, Stalker0, keterys

Posted by: Paizo Golem
Original Content:
Heroes and Monsters has won the gold Ennie for Best Miniatures Product

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 06:50 PM Pacific

Chris Self
Finance Manager

Read this article at the Paizo blog.

Empirate

First Post

Reason:
I'm not entirely sure if this kind of mass link posting is against forum rules, so make of that what you will, and I apologize if I am wasting your time, mods! But do we really need this many referrals to the Paizo Blog, which most people here will know is out there? There's a bunch of similar posts from the same poster, which I will now go on to report.
Post: pathfinder Chase Cards has won the silver Ennie for Best Aid or Accessory
Assigned Moderators: Darkness, Rel, Umbran, Eridanis, Hypersmurf, Stalker0, keterys

Original Content:

Chase Cards has won the silver Ennie for Best Aid or Accessory

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 06:38 PM Pacific

Chris Self
Finance Manager

Empirate

First Post

Reason:
Post: pathfinder We Be Goblins! has won the gold Ennie for Best Free Product

Original Content:
Burn it! Burn the words!

Empirate

First Post

Reason:
Post: pathfinder Pathfinder Beginner Box has won the gold Ennie for Best Production Values

Original Content:
Did I mention that Sarah loves accepting awards? Turns out, so does Erik.

Empirate

First Post

Reason:
Post: pathfinder Pathfinder Beginner Box has won the gold Ennie for Best Cover Art

Original Content:
Sarah really enjoys accepting awards!

Empirate

First Post

Reason:
Post: pathfinder Pathfinder Wiki has won the gold Ennie for Best Website

Original Content:

Pathfinder Wiki has won the gold Ennie for Best Website

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 05:26 PM Pacific

Chris Self
Finance Manager

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:

ArmorCast still bringing the cool

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 04:33 PM Pacific

Sean K Reynolds
Developer

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:

Warjack looming

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 04:32 PM Pacific

Sean K Reynolds
Developer

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:
Brandon got a custom sketch cover to Pathfinder comic [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] , drawn by Jim Zub!

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:
That is all.

Remove ads