• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo making a decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
DragonBelow said:
Check out Paizo home page...

Those pesky goblins, I hope they also help make the right decision (IMHO support both 3.5 and 4e)

http://www.paizo.com

So let's see what we can read into that picture.

That goblin on fire is obviously meant to be 3.5, and is indicative of Paizo torching their support for the line. That grinning goblin in the middle is The Rouse, clearly reinforcing WotC influence over Paizo, thereby "forcing" the decision. The horse is undead, and the goblin next to it is about to start flogging it. This is a reference to the gnome controversy, and clearly puts Paizo on the side of the gnome-haters.

Sounds plausible to me. :lol:

/M

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I don't get it

All I see is pic of some purple guy and a message that says "The paizo.com store is temporarily down. We will be back shortly. Thank you for your patience" :\

lkj

Hero
el-remmen said:
I don't get it

All I see is pic of some purple guy and a message that says "The paizo.com store is temporarily down. We will be back shortly. Thank you for your patience" :\

I got that at first too. Reload. Or click the link to the forums.

AD

elijah snow

First Post
Goblins being goblins, I doubt they will encourage the right decision, so be prepared for Pathfinder Storytelling System Edition.

carborundum

Adventurer
goblinz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads