• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo: Something is Coming

Gaming Tonic

Explorer
I disagree. The market needs a competent rpg that can be played with friends and follows an established rules set. I am unaware if one exists but I know that there was a market for it four years ago when Wizards announced their virtual game table. Paizo had better deliver on time and quality or they will suffer a bashing similar to Wizards.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
Ryan Dancey! There you are!

And Mark Kalmes, also from CCP. Well, at least we won't see years of development time for the Pathfinder MMO and millions of dollars lead to videos of a women walking up and down stairs. ^^

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
LOL!!! Isn't this the same advice certain people gave about publishing Pathfinder the rpg? Yeah, that worked out exactly like they predicted it. :cool:

This is big news indeed, and it seems that there is a good time involved in this effort. My hope is that the game will not only be a success but will lead people to role playing games just as Akalabeth: World of Doom did for Lisa Stevens.

MacMathan

Explorer
Sounds like it could be great.

I would also like to see them do a more single player or limited multi-player like the old Neverwinter game.

Maybe they could leverage the same technology during development?

spasemunki

First Post
I'm glad to hear they are looking for external financing for this. I wouldn't recommend anyone ever spend their own money on developing a MMO.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads