• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo website down?

Kor

First Post
I have not been able to access it all day yesterday and today. My browser does not time out in trying to connect. (I've tried both EI and Chrome).

James0235

First Post
Been down all day yesterday and so far today for me with one exception. I can actually access the PRD if I type in the url. But, I can't access the rest of the site.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I had no problems yesterday using IE or Firefox, but today it won't work on IE at all (haven't tried Firefox yet).

IronWolf

blank
Paizo posted this on their Facebook feed:

Paizo Facebook said:
UPDATE: Some users are currently having trouble accessing paizo.com. Our ISP is aware of the problem and is working on getting it fixed ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Heh. I was just stopping by here to post the same thing, and I'm pleased to see that Iron Wolf beat me to the punch!

We've contacted our ISP and they're aware of the problem. We hope to get this issue resolved as rapidly as possible.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

ForeverSlayer

Banned
Banned
Heh. I was just stopping by here to post the same thing, and I'm pleased to see that Iron Wolf beat me to the punch!

We've contacted our ISP and they're aware of the problem. We hope to get this issue resolved as rapidly as possible.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

I'm glad it wasn't just me.

Kvantum

First Post
The site and the blog will load, but the messageboards load veeeeeeeery slowly now, if at all. Also issues getting into My Downloads, so I still can't get at the newest release of Psionics Expanded :(

Remove ads