• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paladin Variants?

Outergod

First Post
Anyone have any cool Paladin variants? I'm looking for something more like a "Holy Warrior"...something to which a follower of any diety could aspire...not limited to Lawful Good.

Seems like I may have read a post from someone who had something like this but I can't remember who it was...

Outergod

The Oracle

First Post
This is something that should have been addressed in the Core rules, especially with opening it up to other races. No way would an elven paladin be the same as a dwarven one, and the different gods served are all quite different.

Last edited:

Tar-Edhel

First Post
Outergod said:
Anyone have any cool Paladin variants? I'm looking for something more like a "Holy Warrior"...something to which a follower of any diety could aspire...not limited to Lawful Good.

Seems like I may have read a post from someone who had something like this but I can't remember who it was...

Outergod

CarpeDm posted some very interesting PrC for Paladins. I have a few of them. If interested, try to see with Carpe if he would mind me posting them here

Last edited:

Outergod

First Post
Re: Re: Paladin Variants?

Tar-Edhel said:

CarpeDm posted some very interesting PrC for Paladins. I have a few of them. If interested, try to see with Carpe if he would mind me posting them here

That would be excellent. I actually meant to post this thread in House Rules...uh....sorry Pirate...

Thanks Tar-Edhel,

Outergod

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads