Pandemic

DonTadow

First Post
We are still playing Pandemic and loving it. I played three times on Saturday. I'm really suprised that the game continues to be a lot of fun even after we have played it dozens of times.

I'm hoping the game does not tell the future though as Mexico City killed us all the first game we played on Saturday.

Ha, I had a player call me up a week ago and declare we play Pandemic in honor of the Swine Flue. Funny story. We actually played the game wrong hte first few months. It wasn't until last month we had a player over going throug hthe instruction book, and we realized that we didn't have to cure all the diseases AND help every city, we just had to find the cure to all the diseases. Our win percentage increased dramatically.

Hey Croth, have you checked out Ghost stories or Space Alert? both are suppose to be good coop games as well.

Crothian

First Post
No, never heard of either of them. Who makes them? The next coop game I'm thinking of is Red Novembe by FFG.

Sometimes after a win I wonder if we could continue playing ands see if we could wipe out everything before the cards run out. Wouldn't be easy.

Remove ads