Parallel Lines

Sorren

First Post
OOC: Hi guys. I'm very sorry for disappearing for the last few weeks. I had no idea things were going to get this hectic. Unfortunatly, I don't see things getting any better in the near future. I really hate to do it, but it looks like I'm going to have to bow out of the game. I'm afraid I can't promise anything resembling regular posting.

Sorry guys. I wish I had known this before we started.
:(

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Massif fidgets impatiently, having waited for what seems like an eternity with no indication what is happening from the powers-that-be.

'For criminy's sake!!! Is the Captain ever gonna come out of her cabin to tell us what the heck is going on? This is getting ridiculous! What, did she die in there? The mage cack her or something?!? Someone mind spilling the beans here, or should we just bail out of this job now?'

Eluvan

First Post
((Apologies, too, for my absence. I did post regarding it, but that was a while ago and I probably should have posted a reminder before I actually left for the holidays. Things ar enow back to normal so I will resume regular posting. I'm sorry to hear you'll be leaving us, Sorren. I guess that means I'll NPC Sorren until the ship lands and then remove him at the first opportunity.))

Members of the crew stare unashamedly at the group as they argue outside the cabin. The commotion also draws the attention of Vel, who leans against the ship's rail as he regards thr unfolding situation impassively, looking both amused and curious. At first no response seems to be forthcoming from the Captain herself, but just as Massif is finishing his rant the door is opened and Dresda appears in the doorway, looking much more composed. She pointedly ignores most of the group, looking at Celebren as she speaks in a level voice: "Yes? Did you want something?"

Nothing seems amiss inside the cabin, to a casual glance at least.

((Spot checks from everyone please.))

Remove ads