• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paranoia, Dilbert-Style Sat 9a - 1p (FULL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusangite

First Post
Who can make Thursday afternoon?

Who can make Saturday morning?

These seem to be the two potentially viable times. If it is Thursday afternoon, I'd prefer a 1-5 slot; Saturday morning, 9-1 or 10-2 would be best.

romp

First Post
fusangite said:

These seem to be the two potentially viable times. If it is Thursday afternoon, I'd prefer a 1-5 slot; Saturday morning, 9-1 or 10-2 would be best.

please put me on the wait list for this.

Thursday 1-5 would be best

fusangite said:

Saturday morning 9-1 I can do. If it doesn't work out for that time, feel free to pass my spot to someone who can make it. I'll get my fusangite fix at other times during the con, I'm sure. ;)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Thursday afternoon is kind of tight for me now. I AM free from 1-5, but got games till 1 and starting at 5, so that might not be great timing.

And Saturday morning is completely out.

I may have to pass on this one, sadly.

I was really looking forward to making the Perfect Corporate Headshot. Again.

Last edited:

Nareau

Explorer
I'd like to go on the waiting list for this also. Thursday 1-5 or Saturday 9-1 would work for me.

Nareau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads