Parsantium City Sourcebook - now on sale!

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi there,

We’ve both been very busy with our day jobs so work on Icons of Parsantium has been slow-going since my last update.

However, I do have one bit of exciting news to make up for it – Rob Heinsoo has very kindly written an excellent foreword to the book in his own inimitable style. Rob’s connection with Parsantium goes back a few years when he found out I’d named a villainous rakshasa in my campaign after him. Fortunately, he took this in good spirits, and since then, he’s given me some great advice on how to adapt Parsantium’s NPCs into icons. I’m thrilled to have him write the foreword to Icons of Parsantium.

Today I’ve been wrestling with InDesign as I make some final revisions to the text before editing, including adding a short section to each icon describing their NPC champions and followers. This has played havoc with the two-page layout for each icon but I’ve every confidence Kate will be able to fix this when she starts editing.

More news and hopefully a finished cover to follow soon….

Cheers

Rich

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi there,

In case you've missed it, Parsantium: City at the Crossroads is included in the Fantasy Frontiers Bundle of Holding, running until 22nd July.

This new collection of tabletop fantasy roleplaying games and campaigns takes you to exotic cultures and unusual times. Drawing from myths of many lands, eras of high intrigue, and even modern medicine, these games explore the far boundaries of fantasy RPG settings.

For just $5.95 you get all three titles in the Starter Collection (retail value $30) as DRM-free PDF ebooks or if you pay more than the threshold (average) price, currently $17.91, you also get all the titles in the Bonus Collection.

Well worth checking out ;)

Cheers

Rich

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi there,

It's taken a while but Icons of Parsantium is now on sale drivethrurpg.com and Paizo.

Icons of Parsantium is a supplement for use with the 13th Age Roleplaying Game and Parsantium: City at the Crossroads, featuring the fifteen most influential NPCs in the city and the world beyond. These movers and shakers will also prove useful for GMs running Parsantium games using the 13th Age icon relationship rules with other incarnations of the world’s bestselling fantasy RPG – or indeed anyone using the setting.

“The blueprint for 13th Age campaigns set in a world of Byzantine intrigue” – Rob Heinsoo

The influential NPCs described in depth throughout the book include the rulers of kingdoms, powerful priests, arcane and martial orders and their leaders, and monstrous beings, both malevolent and benign. Your player characters can ally with or work against the machinations of these icons, thereby driving the story of your campaign in interesting new directions.

Icons of Parsantium contains:

• Full two-page descriptions for 15 icons
  • New PC races – the gnoll and the vanara
  • Five pages of icon relationship dice results and adventure hooks
  • Secret Knowledge for the GM
  • World Map
  • Foreword by 13th Age designer Rob Heinsoo

Cheers

Richard

Remove ads