• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Part-Time Gods of Fate

smerwin29

Reluctant Time Traveler
This announcement went up today: http://www.encodeddesigns.com/encoded-designs-developing-part-time-gods-of-fate/

As one of the people working on the conversion, I would be interested in hearing the thoughts to people who are familiar with Part-Time Gods. What do you like most about the game, what parts of the game could use some smoothing over, what tweaks do you make to the game when you run/play it, etc.?

In the near future, we will be looking for people who are familiar with Fate, with Part-Time Gods, with both, or with neither to take part in some playtesting. If you are interested, keep an eye on the G+, Facebook, or Twitter pages for Encoded Designs.

Thanks!

Crothian

First Post
I've got that game around here somewhere. I liked the idea but the rules did not impress me. I can't say for certain why as I haven't looked at it for a few years. It wasn't a game we were going to play no matter what I thought of it so I was just looking through it as a curiosity.

Remove ads