• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Party Tracker Quick Stats

Khaalis

Adventurer
Since I am getting ready to run some 4E Demos, I decided I wanted a quick way to organize my DM's "player information". To do that I created a quick reference sheet designed so that I could fill it in with the basics I needed.

The player form contains the following, which I felt were the basics I needed to know at a glance without having to ask all the time (or memorize on top of all the DMing data):

:1: Player's Name
:2: Character Name
:3: Class
:4: Alignment
:5: Initiative (to write down their initiative each combat, not their Mod.)
:6: Defenses
:cool: Passive Senses

The format is designed for mutable party sizes. Using the Core's "assumed" 5 person party, I did 2 columns of 5 players each. The sheet can be folded in the middle for parties of 5 or under and left full-sheet for parties over 5. I also tried to mimic the colors of the Stat blocks for some uniformity. I will likely place this in a plastic sleeve so I can use dry erase over it.

Hope this is useful to at least some of you. Comments, tweaks, etc. always welcome.

Attachments

• Party Tracker.zip
    190.6 KB · Views: 152

Khaalis you rock!!!!! These are awesome!!!!! Any chance You could make it so the other skills are on the bottom? Or at the very least a box to write down at least one to a few skill mods? The reson I ask is because knowing at least some of the characters better skills without asking all of the time would be VERY helpful during skill challenges :D

Thanks again!!

Khaalis

Adventurer
I likely won't have time to take a shot at this until Monday, but I'll see what I can do. Adding more lines per character though is going to be a major alteration to the overall form. Any suggestions (i.e. drop it to 4 characters per column), etc?

thc1967

Explorer
Here's mine for consideration. It's more to track complete encounters - both the players and their opponents - all the way through.

I did it up as an Excel spreadsheet that has a roll button. I fill in all the initiative modifiers for all the bad guys in all the encounters, mash the Roll button, and *poof* I have their initiatives pre-populated.

I use this hardcopy rather than on PC at gametime.

Attachments

• AdventureRecord.pdf
    35.1 KB · Views: 117

Khaalis

Adventurer
Talaeden_Denthiir said:
Khaalis you rock!!!!! These are awesome!!!!! Any chance You could make it so the other skills are on the bottom? Or at the very least a box to write down at least one to a few skill mods? The reson I ask is because knowing at least some of the characters better skills without asking all of the time would be VERY helpful during skill challenges :D

Thanks again!!
As requested, I managed to maintain the format and add an "Other Skills" section that allows you to write in a few notes on other skills. I like to keep this style of sheet clean and simple. I use them as a quick-glance reference sheet rather than a true encounter tracker (I use other tools for that). Hope this works out for you.

Attachments

• Party Tracker v2.zip
    189.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

andarilhor

First Post
Khaalis said:
As requested, I managed to maintain the format and add an "Other Skills" section that allows you to write in a few notes on other skills. I like to keep this style of sheet clean and simple. I use them as a quick-glance reference sheet rather than a true encounter tracker (I use other tools for that). Hope this works out for you.

Il iked this new version, but will use the "other skills" section to keep track of party conditions. :cool:

Remove ads