• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder #4 - I have it!

Just got #4 myself! ( No one mentioned the 10% off coupon code on the holiday card yet ? Am I breaking some sort of Taboo by bring that up here? ) - only glanced through it so far, so I can't comment much ( other than the fantastically original Stone Giant art pieces ), but I did want to share my love for #3 a bit and this seemed like the likely place... probably the best adventure I have read in a long while. They really did a great job of personifying the Ogre families - really providing me the tools to bring the scenarios to life for my players. The Pathfinder Journal Entry for #3 was a fantastic read as well.

GlassJaw

Hero
Dav said:
No, #4 is 10-11, #5 is 12-13, and #6 is 14-15.

The module states the PC's should be 11th level by the time they reach the fortress. With all the baddies in there, they'll be close to 12 by the end.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
It's certainly possible for a party to hit 12th level during Fortress of the Stone Giants. We were sort of guessing how much adventure we could cram into a 50 page adventure, and there's significantly more than we thought we could fit, even at the higher levels when those stat blocks turn into behemoths.

Fortress, in any event, assumes the PCs start at 10th level. And the next in the path, I believe, assumes they start at 12th (or close enough to 12th that they'll hit 12th in the first dungeon). At least... that's how I'm remembering things 20 minutes after I woke up and am still a little groggy and punchy...

Remove ads