• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E PATHFINDER: A First Look

JoeGKushner

First Post
Anyone else favor this?

Can we get a vote on parts of Pathfinder that we'd like to see axed before it hits print?

Pre-generated Characters: Never again will you have to worry about players forgetting their character sheets at home. Each volume of Pathfinder will feature pre-generated characters based on Wayne Reynolds's stunning depictions of the Paizo iconics, allowing you and your party to grab the book and jump straight into the adventure with a minimum of prep time.

Pre-generated characters are 99.9% of the time a waste of space.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Another question: Since James likes demons so much, and some/many of the interesting named ones aren't in the SRD, can we expect a move to something like GR's Book of Fiends, please?

Xyanthon

First Post
Alright Eric, James, and Paizo crew, you have sold me. I'll be picking up a subscription soon :D . As for the whole APO question, I live in Okinawa and subscribe to both Dungeon and Dragon and have never had a problem having them shipped to my APO here. Now that I'm transfering to Italy, it will be interesting to see if there is a differece but I suspect there won't be.

Jupp

Explorer
Xyanthon said:
Alright Eric, James, and Paizo crew, you have sold me. I'll be picking up a subscription soon :D . As for the whole APO question, I live in Okinawa and subscribe to both Dungeon and Dragon and have never had a problem having them shipped to my APO here. Now that I'm transfering to Italy, it will be interesting to see if there is a differece but I suspect there won't be.

I did just buy the month-to-month sub of Pathfinder to Switzerland. The costs for USPS Global (Envelope) are 5$. Same for Air Mail and USPS Global (Parcel). I assume that the shipping price to Italy would be the same since we are neighbours :)

Edit: To the guys at Paizo: I am not sure how many subscribers you already got just because of the cover of Pathfinder 1 together with the description of the Goblins on your blog. But it certainly did the trick for me :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads