[Pathfinder] B6: The Veiled Society

Rhun

First Post
As you see in the IC, the game is just about done. If you do have anything you want to do or find out before it ends, let me know (ooc or IC).

Wow...out of the four or five games I've actually ever finished on EN World over many years, 2 of them will have been run by you!

kinem

Adventurer
I don't like it when PBP games slowly peter out - as they usually do - so I've run games that were short enough to actually finish.

jkason

First Post
I'm of two minds, really, in that it's sad to have spent so much time with a character and now bid him good-bye, but lovely to get the chance to actually wrap things up instead of posting a "so I guess this game is dead?"

I think that's why I like the living worlds. You can have relatively finish-able games (with judges and fill in players generally available if things stall), but when you're done, you get to keep developing the character without forcing a single DM to provide constant adventure material. :)

Thanks again kinem for running this, and to everyone else for playing. Was a lot of fun! :)

Remove ads