• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Chronicles Subscriber - I Couldn't Resist!

Darkwolf71

First Post
Yeah, they look awesome, but in some cases $45 a month... I'm not quite ready to make that commitment on top of the Pathfinder and Gamemastery subscriptions I already have.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
$50 +s/h in the case of the behemoth campaign setting. :uhoh:

And yeah, it is a bit much when all three subscriptions are added together. I have to selectively pick which GMMs I want.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Hrm, I think they should at least have like 10% off or something... anyway, I won't do it cause while I may buy some of the products, things like the item card decks I really don't care about and as for the maps, while neat, since we use our overhead projector, probably not necessary, so I likely wouldn't get those either. UNLESS, there was like an option such as Chronicles Subscription a) card decks b) maps and c)books where you could pick and choose similar types.

GlassJaw

Hero
Yeah, this subscription is a bit much. I'm digging Pathfinder and all but I don't need anything other than the modules.

Those item cards were a big disappointment for me too. They included a few with one of the Paizo orders I made. Definitely a big "meh" from me.

There might be a couple of items that I want of this but it's not worth it to subscribe for me, especially on top of the cost of a Pathfinder subscription.

Olaf the Stout

Dog Moon said:
Hrm, I think they should at least have like 10% off or something...
As I understand it, they can't sell it at a discount because this would alienate their retailers (Pathfinder itself was an exception, because it is seen as the "continuation" of Dungeon / Dragon).

However, subscribers get a free PDF, which is cool.

Jakar

First Post
Piazo are making their producsts way to expensive these day. $17 for a 64 page book is a little bit over the top to me.

Remove ads