• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Chronicles Subscriber - I Couldn't Resist!

Sunderstone

First Post
Paizo is worth every dime for me.
I already ordered RotRL 1-4 last week (waiting on my shipment), Ill be ordering everything else as they are released.

Agamon

Adventurer
Treebore said:
They mention that you can combine shipments to save on shipping with other items for THAT month. I believe it was in the lengthy board thread about this subscription service.

A quote from Gary:

Right now you can only combine shipping for subscription products. Letting you put random stuff into your sidecart is on my to-do list. (The sidecart is where we hold your combined subscription items until they're ready to ship.)

He says it's coming, so I'm hopeful. I'm really looking forward to that campaign book and the Darkmoon Vale book too. Hell, all the Golarion books. Gimmie, gimmie. :)

Jakar

First Post
Agamon said:
You haven't seen one of their books yet, then. Compared to what WotC and nearly every other 3rd party company puts out (GR comes close), the production values of Paizo's stuff is top notch. I think they're worth every penny.
That is nice that you think that, and I have seen some of them in the flesh, but the books could be so good that they could be hung in the local gallery because their art and production values, but $18, not $17 like I originally posted, is a hell of a lot of dosh to pay for a 64 page book. Take into account the exchange rate and shipping, it turns into a lot more.

PDFs are alright, and it is lucky I have a friend who is a printer and a gamer so I can print them for nothing on good paper etc, but that does not take aways from the fact they in my opinion, it is a hell of a lot to pay for so little.

Treebore

First Post
If I lived in Australia I would just wait for my LGS to get it in. If you don't have an LGS then I would likely agree the price boundary is pushed too high.

Dice4Hire

First Post
I got one free issue of RotRL, and while it was nice, it was not worth the price to me. I liked Dungeon, and it was priced well as I got three or four adventures, incluing an adventure path every month, With Pathfinder I get one adventure path a month for twice the money. Jsut not worth it to me.

Remove ads