• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder core book pdf problem?

falcarrion

First Post
Is anyone else having problems with the pdf of Pathfinder Core Book?
The bookmarks are not all working correctly on version. For example when I click on the ranger bookmark it goes to the wrong page. This is happening only on some of the bookmarks.

Serphet

First Post
known issue, paizo has stated that a revised pdf will be published when they can do it (they're likely recovering from gencon atm)

lrsach01

Explorer
These issues were present in the review copy they sent to DMs prior to GenCon. No biggie. When it get's fixed, they will send an email and we can all download the update. Don't complain.. you could always pay full hard back price for a pdf instead of $10.

Wicht

Hero
My main problem with the pdf is that its so big it takes a while on my computers when I try to use the bookmarks.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
About half the staff (the ones who weren't trapped cruelly in Indy due to bad weather over St. Louis yesterday) are working on this at the moment. I expect that a new fixed up version will be ready for download possibly as soon as tomorrow.

--Erik

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads